The Howard Lighting FSR84432 series 8 foot fluorescent strip retrofit kit is a simple and cost-effective solution to upgrading existing 8 foot strip fixtures into newer and more efficient T8 technology. This kit comes complete with your choice of pre-wired ballast, high quality lamp holders, and (2) 4 foot gear trays for easy installation. The lamp holder cut-outs guarantee correct lamp spacing and that the lamp holders will not fall out during installation. The gear trays are made from code gauge steel and have a high-gloss baked enamel finish for maximum reflectivity. This kit also includes an NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect. The FSR84432 series retrofit kit is UL listed and fully tested at the factory and all ballasts are CEE listed.
|Model No.||Fixture Length||Width||Lamp Qty.||Lamp Type||Ballast Factor||System Watts||Effective Lamp Lumens||Voltage|
|HL-FSR84432ALEMV00000I||8′||4.25″||4||F32T8||Low Ballast Factor||96W||9,086||120-277V|
|HL-FSR84432ASEMV00000I||8′||4.25″||4||F32T8||Standard Ballast Factor||108W||10,266||120-277V|
|HL-FSR84432AHEMV00000I||8′||4.25″||4||F32T8||High Ballast Factor||148W||13,452||120-277V|
- Ensure power is turned off.
- Remove the existing front cover, lamp holders and socket bars.
- Screw the gear tray tethers into the existing fixture to hang the new gear trays while you make electrical connections.
- Insert the new lamp holders into the labeled gear tray cutouts.
- Insert the power leads into the ballast disconnect plug.
- Close cover and screw into the fixture body using the supplied Tek screws.
- Insert lamps.
- Designed for trouble free installation
- Uses two (2) 4′ gear trays that install independently for easy installation
- Lampholder cutouts guarantee correct lamp spacing
- Optional reflectors available
- Code gauge steel
- High gloss, baked enamel finish
- High quality lamp holders
- (2) 4′ gear trays
- (8) lamp holders
- (12) tek screws
- (4) gear tray tethers
- (1) electronic 120-277V ballast, choice of ballast factor
- (1) NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect