The small size and compact body of this mini wall pack make it a great choice as an entry light. This outdoor wall light can be mounted by exterior doors to provide general illumination in the entryway. Another great use for this fixture is along the wall in exterior corridors to provide lighting for the walkway. The fixture features a die cast housing in a textured bronze finish with conduit access on the bottom and back of the fixture and either a glass or polycarbonate lens depending on the selected lamping. The fixture is available with 70W HPS or 100W MH lamps (included) and comes with a quad tap ballast. The Howard Lighting MINIWP series fixture is UL listed for wet locations.
- 70 Watt High Pressure Sodium or 100W Metal Halide option
- Quad tap ballast 120/208/240/277 volts (pre-wired to 277)
- Die-cast Housing with Conduit Access on Bottom and Back
- Borosilicate Molded Glass Lens or Polycarbonate Lens
- Lamp Included
- UL Listed for Wet Locations